Quick and Easy Cauliflower Rice
I tend to batch cook a load of veggies on a Sunday as part of my meal prep. This is one of handful of my go-to quick and easy vegetable recipes. It makes a great rice substitute with a curry, chilli or stew and an easy way to increase your vegetable intake!
- Remove the leaves and grate the florets ( you could also use a food processor) to make the cauliflower rice
- Chop 2 cloves of garlic and add to the cauliflower rice
- Add a teaspoon of coriander powder
- Mix well and add to a baking tray
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Roast in oven on 180C for 15 minutes, mixing half way through and cooking until it it begins to brown